- I had a blast shooting Straight No Chaser's latest music video. Check it out HERE!
- I shot a series of videos for the Stevie Awards.
- I'm excited to announced that I just signed with the commercial department of Don Buchwald & Associates!
- Check out my latest Buick commercial HERE!
- I'm excited to announce that I booked the role of "Mosh" in Arron Posner's play "Stupid Fucking Bird." Come check it out June 9th - 10th at 7pm and June 11th at 5pm at The Arthur Seleen Theater. All proceeds will be donated to the ASPCA.
- Had a wonderful time shooting a commercial for Buick where I got to play a new mom!
- I'm excited to annouce that I'm now working with Adreadis Talent Agency!
- I shot a funny commercial for PC Richard and Son.
- I recently had multiple callbacks for both the NBC and ABC Diversity Showcases.
- Marci Phillips called me in to be a reader at ABC!
- I finished level 401 at UCB!
- I booked a fun voice over job with Little Airplane Productions playing a French mouse named Brie on the animated series P. King Duckling.
- I'm so excited to be working with Josselyne Herman & Associates as my new management company!
Watch some fun make-up videos I did for Clinique:
- See "Hits, in theaters all over the country February 12, 2014 and in NY & LA Feb 13th - 19th! " (Official Sundance Selection for 2014 that was written and directed by David Cross) WATCH ME IN THE TRAILER and check me out on the RED CARPET at Sundance.
- I had an amazing time shooting "Spicy Tuna," a female driven comedy about a hip hop dance group; where I got to play a very pregnant woman!
Check out our PROMO VIDEO!!
- I had a great callback for NBC's Diversity Showcase.
- I just took Bob Krakowers New Student Class which was very empowering.
- I had a busy pilot season, including a great callback for CBS"s "Blue Bloods."
- I completed level 301 at UCB.
Happy New Year!
I was lucky enough to spend New Years in Bali sucba diving with my parents!
- I performed at Atlantic Stage 2 in the Alumni Workshop in "Liberal Arts" by Max Bisantz.
- I am now a host for FemCity.tv, a website about Style, Beauty, Life, Sex and Women's Empowerment!
(My lovely Co-stars above)
- I shot a pharmaceutical print campaign with MS Creative Productions.
- I took a fantastic class with casting director Kim Krakauer of Tucker/Meyerson Casting.
- Come see me perform at UCB Chelsea at Saturday the 19th at 4:15pm in my Improv 201 show!
- I met Clint Alexander, Fox's casting director for the East Coast, who was absolutely fabulous.
- I took an amazing class with Marci Philips, Executive Director of ABC Casting.
- I played Carissa Ferrara in David Cross's first feature film called "Hits." It was one of the most amazing experiences of my career and David Cross is a phenomenal director. Not only did I get to act with some wonderful actors, but I was also allowed to improvise an entire news report.
- I head to the Catskills at the end of the month to film "Hit's," David Cross's new feature film.
Check out the view from the deck:
- I am currently shooting "Paper Dreams," an indie feature film where I'm playing the lead, a young gallerina named Whitney.
- I just finished shooting the "The Township," a short film where I play a news reporter dealing with a horrible tragedy.
- I started shooting "Paper Dreams," an indie feature film based here in NYC.
- I am very excited to announce that I just signed with legit agent Judy Boals!
- I am playing a news-reporter in a short film called "The Township" next month.
- My episode (Season 2, Episode 11) of Scorned: Love Kills aired on Investigation Discovery.
- I will be playing a news-reporter in a short film called "The Township" next month. It's a very touching social commentary on gun control laws.
- Our newest addition to the "Paper Dreams" team, producer/filmmaker Stephen Soucy, is throwing a fundraiser for the film April 26th at his home in Los Angeles.
- I have been working very closely with director/writer Ryan Mitchel of "Paper Dreams" to put the finishing touches on our script before we begin shooting next month.
- I recently finished an Improv 101 intensive at UCB. It was a rigorous two weeks but definitely worth it and a lot of fun. I look forward to taking 201!
- I am loving Level 2 improv at The PIT! Come check out our class show on April 8th at 9:30pm!
- We are so happy to have Stephen Soucy join us as a producer for "Paper Dreams." He is a fantastic filmmaker from L.A. and we will be very lucky to have him in New York for our shoot this May!
- I recently had so much fun shooting an industrial music video for Prudential Insurance Company.
- WE SURPASSED OUR KICKSTARTER GOAL FOR "PAPER DREAMS!" THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU to everyone who donated and shared the campaign. We couldn't have done it without you and we are so blessed to have you all in our lives supporting our creativity!
- I had a wonderful photo shoot with Jordan Matter. Check out my Photos page to see the rest!
- Had a blast at my Level 1 Improv show at The Pit (Steve Soroka is an awesome teacher)...looking forward to taking Level 2.
- I had a great time taking the CW's casting director Alison Shomer's workshop.
- I currently am in the middle of a five week commercial class with casting director Scott Wojcik.
- I am having a blast taking Level 1 Improv at the PIT.
- I took a fantastic commercial workshop with David Cady.
- I took and Under 5 class with "Carrie Diaries" casting director Jessica Daniels and an on-camera class with "Golden Boy's" casting director Mia Cusumano.
- I was the lead in an episode of new series for Discovery ID called "Deadly Devotion."
Deadly Devotion Shoot:
- We had our first reading of the "Paper Dreams" script, the feature film I am starring in this spring. It was so much fun and we received some wonderful feedback.
- We shot another episode of "Disciplinary Actions," which is the award winning web series I have a lead role in.
- I was the lead in an episode of "Scorned" for Discovery ID.
- I played "Rose" in a staged reading of "The Abyss Within," a new play by Peter Paulino that was adapted from a novella by Henry James.
- Shot "Farewell Party" on a private island in Lake Mahopac, NY. We had an amazing cast and crew and the shoot was so much fun! Being directed by patrick Nicholas Smith was a fantastic experience!
Our set: Designed by the one and only Frank Lloyd Wright!
Creepy make up:
Late night shooting:
Two of my wonderful castmates:
- I booked an indie horror short called "Farewell Party." It will be shooting in a few weeks on a private island and will be directed by the very talented Patrick Nicholas Smith.
- I started co-hosting a business and political talk called "Unvarnished" on BizCastr.com with investigative reporter Allan Dodds Frank. It's a lively open discussion of current events and politics with an assortment of fantastic guests.
- My collaborator on the feature film "Paper Dreams," Chris Davis and I threw our first fundraising event at my parents house on Hollywood Blvd. in Whitefield, Maine. It was a huge success and we all had a lot of fun. It was the perfect kick-off event to start our fundraising!
- It has been an exciting month so far, because my collaborator Chris Davis and I, have been meeting with Molly Pearson of Table Ten Films. She is helping us with fundraising and producing our upcoming feature film, "Paper Dreams." Though we are only at the beginning, I have learned so much about producing and am loving the process!
- Shot a commercial for Reachoo.
- Showcased the teaser for our upcoming feature, "Paper Dreams" at Atlantic Acting School's first annual alumni event. We were overwhelmed by everyone's love and support!
- I was cast in the reading of "Where It Feels," an original play by Kaitlin Schuster. We had a great time and were excited by the audience's positive feedback.
- Took a fantastic commercial improv intensive with casting director Barry Shapiro.
- Shot the teaser for our upcoming feature, "Paper Dreams."
-Took an amazing on-camera audition class with casting director Jessica Daniels of "30 Rock."
- "Disciplinary Actions" won 5 awards at LA Webfest: Outstanding Drama, Outstanding Writing, Outstanding Cinematography, Outstanding Music Composer and Outstanding Ensemble Cast--where I was specifically mentioned!
- I had the wonderful opportunity to shoot the film "Amygdala" in Portland, ME with Portland Post-Production, directed by Brian Chin.
- Took a great commercial intensive with casting director Angela Mickey.
- I shot a short black and white film, "Dead and Lovely," directed by Dan Balkin.
- I took a fun and interesting workshop with indie film director Kevin Asch.
- Finished Dallas Travers' Business Breakthrough, an eight-week marketing course for actors. Very inspirational!
- Had the pleasure of taking a great class with casting director Steve Vincent.
- Took Dallas Travers' Business Blueprint weekend intensive and started her Business Breakthrough course.
- Had a blast shooting "Sh*t iPhoners Say" directed by Ryan Mitchel.
- Graduated from the Atlantic Acting School's 2.5-year Conservatory.
- Was cast in "Dead City" by Sheila Callaghan at Atlantic Theater's Stage 2. Produced by Citizen16 and directed by Kaitlin Schuster.